Gallagher floats idea to save €10m in Áras race
Former presidential candidate Sean Gallagher has written to the Minister for Communications, Denis Naughten, saying that the state could save €10 million in postage if the details of all election candidates were contained on one leaflet.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive