Former An Post fraudster to help SMEs spot trouble
Tony O’Reilly, the former An Post branch manager who stole €1.75 million from his employers to fund his gambling addiction, will advise businesses on how to spot the signs of gambling addictions among their employees at a seminar in Dublin later this month.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive