Former gay rights charity director quits transparency group
A spokesperson for Benefacts said Brian Sheehan resigned from the board in March due to potential conflicts of interest
Brian Sheehan, the former head of Glen, the LGBT charity under examination for financial and governance issues, has resigned from the board of Benefacts, which was set up to promote transparency in the non-profit sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive