Former FG man Farrelly made new chair of Steorn spin-off
Company has also raised more than €100,000 from hundreds of small shareholders
Former Fine Gael TD and senator John V Farrelly is the new chairman of Hephaheat, after a boardroom reshuffle at the quick-boiling kettle maker that was spun out of free-energy company Steorn.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.