Former boss of RSA’s Irish arm seeking €4 million
The former chief executive of the Irish arm of RSA Insurance, Philip Smith, is seeking up to €4 million in compensation from the company as part of his claim for unfair dismissal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive