Forensic sweep of tech tycoon’s assets
Peter Conlon can be held for six months
The Public Prosecutor’s Office in Zurich is conducting a forensic sweep of financial and property assets connected to Peter Conlon, the Irish tech tycoon who is in custody in Switzerland amid allegations of embezzlement and unfair business dealings.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.