Fisherman’s blues: Inside Donegal’s crucial fishing industry
A dark cloud looms over the fishing town of Killybegs
Mark Gallagher pulls out his iPhone, clicking into a map. The entire Killybegs fishing fleet, including his own huge boat, the Vigilant, are represented as little digital triangles moored in the south Donegal town’s harbour.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive