Fingal in pursuit of Shannon Homes over alleged levies bill in excess of €1 million
Disputed sum relates to residential development site at Balgriffin in North Dublin
Fingal County Council is pursuing housing developer Shannon Homes over an alleged levies bill said to be in excess of €1 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive