Fine Gael and Labour slump by five points as Sinn Fein rise
Micheal Martin tops online leaders' debate poll
The latest Red C tracking poll shows that Fine Gael support has fallen by three points and Labour support by two in the first week of the campaign.
Fianna Fail, meanwhile, has rise by one point, to 18 per cent.
Support for Sinn Féin has increased by 7 per cent among more working class voters, while falling back by 3 per cent among those in more professional and clerical occupations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive