Financial watchdog warns on CFDs
Three quarters of customers of spread betting firms had lost money when taking a punt on CFDs
Britain's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said there are “areas of serious concern” in the contracts for difference (CFD) market, and that some spread betting firms' employment policies may lead to mis-selling to customers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive