Financial advisers unhappy with Central Bank initiative
The Central Bank’s proposal to reform the issue of commission payments to financial advisers will meet with opposition
Proposals published late last month by the Central Bank aim to clamp down on commission payments to financial advisers and make financial advice more transparent for consumers, but the regulator is likely to face some resistance from the financial services industry.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.