Financial advisers take ‘code of conduct’ action against EBS
Dispute over how firm claims it was required to sell products lTied agent claims activities went against Central Bank rules
A financial adviser and long-time tied agent of EBS has lodged a fresh High Court action in a dispute over how it claims it was required to sell certain products.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive