Film director Sheridan sues law firm in row over €2.3m Dalkey house
It’s the second legal action taken by Sheridan and his wife linked to the house they sold in 2016
One of Ireland’s best-known film directors, Jim Sheridan, and his wife Fran have lodged High Court proceedings against top-five law firm Matheson in a dispute linked to their former home in Dalkey, Co Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive