Fifteen car dealers raise stakes in €5m Toyota case
Carmaker allegedly engaged in anti-competitive practices
Fifteen car dealers have ramped up their claims in an estimated €5 million High Court damages action against Toyota Ireland over alleged anti-competitive practices.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.