Fears for survival of hundreds of post offices
Postmasters who turned down redundancy deal will not have enough customers for contract
TDs fear that 210 post offices with very low levels of businesses will be quietly closed in the coming years, in a further shrinking of the post office network.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive