'Fat Cat’ wife spent €18m in Harrods
Banker serving a 15-year jail term in Azerbaijan
A leafy golf club outside London and a home steps away from luxury department store Harrods are owned by the wife of a banker jailed in connection with an Azerbaijani corruption scandal that has spilled over into a British court.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive