Familicide: Ireland playing catch-up on the inheritance law loophole
It won’t be much longer before the changes to the Succession Act 1965 that will stop a killer or their heirs from retaining or inheriting any part of the estate of the spouse (or spouse and children) they unlawfully killed are finally put before the Oireachtas.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.