FAI flouts Ross’s demand to change governance practices
A proposal by the Football Association of Ireland would allow its board members to stay in situ for 14 years.
A proposal by the Football Association of Ireland would allow its board members to stay in situ for 14 years. If passed, the football body would undermine the Minister for Sport’s plans for reform of governance practices of sporting institutions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.