EY expecting another €5.3bn of toxic debt sales
Loans mentioned in document include PSTB’s Project Glas, which contains loans on family homes
Professional services firm EY expects at least another €5.3 billion in Irish toxic debt sales to complete this year, according to an internal client note.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive