EY criticised after boardroom gender gap report doubled actual numbers
A report by accountancy firm EY, which claimed that 31 per cent of Irish board members are women, has been rubbished by an expert government group promoting representation in business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.