Central Bank probes stockbroker Davy over Anglo bond sale
• Multimillion euro settlement made with golden circle developer • Central Bank examining serious allegations over bond trade
The Central Bank is probing serious allegations against senior executives at Ireland’s biggest stockbrokers Davy relating to the sale of Anglo Irish Bank bonds by a member of the Maple 10.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive