EXCLUSIVE: Bondholders to be hit as Anglo makes €150m tax settlement
Failed bank to make largest ever tax settlement following Revenue probe
The former Anglo Irish Bank is on the verge of making the state’s largest ever tax settlement, with the Revenue Commissioners seeking payment of between €100 million and €150 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive