EU’s still got our back on Brexit
Trust me, says Juncker, but let’s hope this summer lovin’ is made to last
Viewers of the summer reality TV show Love Island were recently treated to a discussion about Brexit which started with model Hayley asking the pertinent question: “What’s that?”. Following an explanation from the more worldly-wise Georgia that it would result in the “cutting down” of things like trade and welfare - it ended with the question: “Does that mean we won’t have any trees?”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.