European Commission considers ‘illegal state’ aid complaints in equestrian industry
The European Commission is considering two separate complaints about the Irish state’s funding of Horse Sport Ireland, The Sunday Business Post can reveal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.