Gurdgiev: Irish growth rate increasingly resembles imaginary numbers
ESRI's forecast fails to fully reflect economic uncertainty, writes Constantin Gurdgiev
Ever since the official rebirth of the Celtic Tiger in 3Q 2013, Irish economy has been posting growth figures that are increasingly resembling imaginary numbers rather than real increases in the tangible value added.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive