Employers could be forced to contribute to workers’ pensions
Scheme will feature equal contributions from employees, employers and the state
Employers could be forced to contribute thousands of euro each year to their employees’ pension pots, under proposals unveiled by Minister for Social Protection Leo Varadkar.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive