Electric car sales in Ireland are up by over 500 per cent. Is now the time to make the switch?
Last week, the doors opened at the annual Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland, an event which is acknowledged to be the barometer of the motor industry for the coming years. Overwhelmingly, the needle pointed to complete electrification of the car, if not immediately then certainly in the very near future.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.