Stephen Kinsella: The economics of climate change
Ophelia was just a little taste of what awaits Ireland in the future, unless we get our act together on climate change. But can preventive measures be forced through, even if it isn’t already too late?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive