ECB watch: Who’s up next for the Golden Pagoda?
A column from the trenches of the civil service
The jungle drums are beginning to beat again. The informal network is increasing the rhythm and the crescendo. Rumours are afoot that change might be on the way at the Central Bank . . . again.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive