Eason warns shareholders of ‘necessary cost efficiencies’in new strategy plan
Liam Hanly, the current group finance, IT and logistics director, will take over as managing director from June
Eason, the Irish-owned book and stationery retailer whose chief executive Conor Whelan stepped down last week, has told its shareholders that “significant but necessary cost efficiencies” lie ahead for the business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive