€212,000-a-year penthouse office for rent . . . from the Labour Party
Party looking to lease or sublet its eight-storey office in the Bloodstone Building on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
Labour is hoping to sublet its spacious penthouse headquarters in Dublin’s Silicon Docks, which costs the party €212,000 annually, in the wake of its worst ever general election result.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive