DUP’s deal with Tories could leave SF in the cold
DUP could have positive Brexit influence on Tory leadership; Sinn Féin under pressure to reverse Westminster boycott
The DUP’s historical move to the centre of British politics will give the party power and influence far beyond Sinn Féin over both Brexit and politics in the North, according to a chorus of political and diplomatic veterans.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive