DUP agrees deal to support Theresa May's minority government
In return for its backing, the DUP has secured a £1 billion financial package for Northern Ireland
British prime minister Theresa May has reached an agreement with Northern Ireland’s Democratic Unionist Party to support her minority government in key votes in the UK Parliament while the DUP has secured financial support of £1 billion over two years for Northern Ireland in return.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.