Dunne to Kavanagh: ‘Stop the bullshit as I can see through it from Cape Town’
Tirade over D4 mansion contained in emails allegedly sent back and forth between developers last December
The bankrupt developer Sean Dunne has claimed that property developer Greg Kavanagh of New Generation Homes contacted him several times last year looking to buy the Dublin 4 mansion Walford, which was valued at €58 million during the boom.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive