Sean Dunne digs in over Walford sale row
Proceeds of mansion stand in way of developer exiting bankruptcy as he continues to insist he was never the beneficial owner
It was the mysterious mansion that was bought for €58 million at the peak of the boom. Rumours swirled at dinner parties in Dublin 4 as to the ownership of Walford, with various tycoons being linked to the deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive