Dublin Bus customers face six days of disruption
Series of 48-hour stoppages planned in pay dispute
More than 330,000 commuters face disruption next month after unions at Dublin Bus confirmed a series of 48-hour stoppages next month in a dispute over pay.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.