Donohoe keeps Team Ireland in play as tax reform pressure mounts
So far, Ireland has kept EU moves against tax avoidance working in our favour, but now the gloves are off
When the leaders of eight of the world’s largest economies gathered on the banks of Lough Erne in June 2013, a special guest was invited to join them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.