Dolmen row rumbles on over business earnings
The case relates to a dispute over business earnings of around €6 million
Fresh pleadings have been filed in relation to a long-running legal row over legacy issues at former Irish equities and advisory house Dolmen.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.