Digicel’s credit rating slashed after debt restructuring announcement
Bondholders retain Washington DC legal firm to represent them ahead of deadline, Digicel has over $6 billion in borrowings with revenue and profits under pressure
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive