Diesel dip set to push up emissions
Diesel’s share of the market has fallen this year from 67 per cent to 56 per cent, but SIMI has warned that this trend will increase CO2 emissions from cars this year
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive