Developer seeks to rent two-thirds of student digs to non-students
The firm behind the student complex at Point Village is planning to lease nearly two thirds of the 966 bedspaces to non-students – creating Dublin’s first large-scale co-living-style development.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.