Desmond trust moves on Celtic Tiger’s priciest mansion
Mansion once owned by wife of Sean Dunne was worth €58 million during the bubble
A trust connected with the billionaire financier Dermot Desmond has acquired the Dublin 4 mansion known as Walford, which was once the most expensive house in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive