Delayed Nationwide inquiry to finally start
Inquiry begins eight years after state guaranteed toxic loan book; Legal challenge from Fingleton and others delayed start
The public will finally be able to attend the Central Bank’s inquiry into the collapse of Irish Nationwide this week – eight years after the state guaranteed its toxic loan book.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive