Delaney opposes plan for social housing on Dublin football pitch
South Dublin county council is planning to build 42 social houses on one of the pitches used by Knocklyon football club
FAI chief executive John Delaney is opposing a plan to build social housing on a football pitch.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.