Deal doesn't remove Brexit risks, warns Central Bank
Review shows regulator concerned that high debt levels in Irish firms could hit ability to deal with post-Brexit challenges
The Central Bank has warned that Brexit still poses a big risk to the Irish economy despite the agreement reached between EU and British negotiators last week which included pledges to avoid a hard border on the island of Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.