Dartry street deposes Vico Road as Ireland’s most expensive address
Average price paid in Rathmines rose sharply to €1.3 million
The leafy streets around Temple Road in Dartry overtook Killiney’s Vico Road as the most expensive neighbourhood in Dublin in 2016, according to a major new analysis by The Sunday Business Post of residential property sales around Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive