Danske in €200bn money laundering scandal
Official investigations are ongoing in Denmark and Estonia
Danske Bank chief executive Thomas Borgen will step down amid allegations his bank was at the centre of a major European money laundering scandal with as much as €200 billion flowing through a tiny Estonian unit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive