Custom House clients to wait a year for redress
Liquidator did not attend investor meeting because ‘it wouldn’t have gone down well’
Investors in Custom House Capital (CHC), which collapsed in 2011, have been told it will take a year before they will receive the reimbursements they are due.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.