Currencyfair strikes €11 million deal to enter major Asian market
Currencyfair, the Dublin-based money transfer company, did a deal worth almost €11 million in order to strike a strategic merger-acquisition agreement to help it to crack the Asian market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.