Currency worries cloud ECB's QE debate
Draghi says 'bulk' of decisions on winding down measures to be made in October
Markets will have to wait at least another month before learning how the European Central Bank plans to wind down its programme of extraordinary measures aimed at reviving inflation in the euro zone economy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive